Tuesday 7 April 2009

Finally?

Let me start off by saying how lazy I must be. I have had this blog for months and months, and have not done anything with it. Besides posting a few random pictures and things, just to see how it all works. I have played with this blog many times, but never went so far as to get it started. Am I that lazy? Or just busy otherwise? Both maybe.

Anyhow, I am now ready to get this shit started. I have posted some videos, some facts, added some links to other designers. Blah blah blah. It is nowhere near done, but I think its at least ready for some posting.

So.......my first post is this.

SHOP AT VIRUS COMPANY. I love you?

Oh, and come mess around in Hysteria. We have a shit ton of great vendors. And plenty to play with.

I will post some products later. And expect some funny videos, pictures, random posts and rants. And anything else I decide to post on this damn blog!